Conditions Governing Use of Site
The Site is operated to provide general information about the Company and for advertising or marketing purposes. The Site is also operated to facilitate the purchase of advertising opportunities through the Company’s Florida Properties Live program, including livestreaming events and other marketing opportunities. The information that we make available on the Site is not necessarily accurate, complete, or current.
You may not use the Site to:
- violate any law or regulation;
- provide any false or misleading information on or through the Site;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity;
- violate or infringe other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- stalk, harass, or harm any individual or business;
- promote, post, or transmit anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send or make unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam and telemarketing;
- transmit any malicious or unsolicited software;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use any means to "harvest," "scrape," "crawl," "reverse engineer," or "spider" any Web pages or content contained in the Site (although we may allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index some materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, and we reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- frame or incorporate into another website any of the content from the Site;
- use automated methods to use the Site in a manner that sends more requests to the Site servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser; and/or
- interfere with or disrupt the Site.
Provisions Regarding Jurisdiction
We recognize that it is possible for You to obtain access to the Site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. The Site has been designed to comply with the laws of Florida and of the United States. If any material on the Site, or Your use of the Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where You are when You access it, the Site is not intended for You, and we ask You not to use the Site. You should inform Yourself of the laws of Your jurisdiction and comply with them.
General Liability, Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ANY SITE OR SITES LINKED TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES/SUBSIDIARIES, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHERS INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OF THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITE OR SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPANY’S NEGLIGENCE, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, ERRORS OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF, OR MATERIAL POSTED BY, ANY USER OF THE SITE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED COMPANY IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES/SUBSIDIARIES, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHERS INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OF THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER PROPERTY, DURING OR ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SITES TO WHICH THE SITE LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE CAUSED BY COMPUTER SOFTWARE ROUTINES SUCH AS VIRUSES, “WORMS” OR “TROJAN HORSES,” “TIME BOMBS,” “DROP DEAD DEVICES.”
We will not collect Your personal information unless You specifically provide it. We may record Your domain name or names in order to compile statistical records on Your and other visitors’ use of the Site. You cannot be individually identified or contacted through this information.
We may also use “cookie” technology. These cookies may tell us whether You have visited the Site before or are a new visitor and what material on the Site You have viewed. The cookies also may enable the sending of electronic mail messages from the Site.
The Use of Intellectual Property
The Site and all of its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries.
The Site and the contents of the Site are owned and controlled by the Company, or the party credited as the provider of the particular content at issue, if different than the Company.
You may browse through the Site and download copies of materials on the Site that are of personal interest to You for personal, non-commercial use. You must keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other notices contained in any personal copies. No part of the information on the Site may be distributed, copied, modified, revised, transmitted, or reproduced for commercial or non-personal use without the prior written consent of the Company.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Company recognizes the intellectual property rights of others and follows set procedures to respond, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to claims of copyright infringement. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or Your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your (or complaining party’s/agent for complaining party’s) address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement (as registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) on the Site is Kristen King Jaiven, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: The Signature Real Estate Companies
Attn. Kristen King Jaiven
901-C Clint Moore Road,
Boca Raton, FL 33487
By Phone: 561.705.0140
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please also send a carbon copy of the above notice to email@example.com.
Relationship of the Parties