Last updated: July 13, 2020
Thank you for choosing Quad Realty Investments, Inc. d/b/a The Signature Real Estate Companies (“Company", “we”, “us” or “our”) located athttps://www.floridapropertieslive.com/ (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by the Company. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us, including personal information in connection with your request to purchase Florida Properties Live (“FLAPL”) presentation or marketing opportunities.
You can browse our Sites without revealing any information about yourself. However, if you want to use our products and services (including purchasing FLAPL Presentation/Marketing Opportunities), you must register with us by providing certain personal information and, where needed, financial information. We only use such information to help create and service your account, to collect the fees agreed to by you, to facilitate marketing opportunities purchased by you, to inform you about any promotions that may be of interest to you, and to improve your overall experience of the Site and Company.
(a) Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering on our Sites to obtain our products and services (including purchasing FLAPL Presentation/Marketing Opportunities), when participating in activities on our Sites, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make, and the products and/or services and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address(es), postal address, phone number, brokerage/licensure information, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code/expiration date associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review their privacy policies and contact the processor directly with any questions about their privacy policies.
- Bank/Deposit Data. We collect data related to your bank account or other deposit institution for purposes of processing payments, if applicable.
- Other Data. Information you provide when you contact us (for example for help), when you submit an application to us, and when you obtain products or services from us (for example: information related to the property you wish to present, such as MLS number and location).
All personal information, as well as payment information, that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. In addition, you must notify us in a timely manner if there are any changes to the information that you previously provided to us (including updated credit card and real estate license information).
(b) Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites, and other technical information. This type of information is primarily used to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer through your web browser (if you allow this) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. This is further described below under “Cookies and Similar Technologies”.
(c) Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we may receive from such other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results, and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our obligations to you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected from you on our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into a contract with or perform a contractual obligation for you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account, we use the information you allowed us to collect from such parties to facilitate the account creation and logon process.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons, and/or possibly for Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information, and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- We may also use the information you provide to contact you periodically with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions.
Purchasing FLAPL Presentation/Marketing Opportunities:
When you purchase FLAPL Presentation/Marketing Opportunities through this website, you will be required to provide certain information. As part of this process, you are required to provide three types of information: personal information, payment information, and listing information. Your personal information is collected for several reasons. For example, your contact information is stored in order to facilitate providing services to you. Other personal information is collected to create a database of your information in order to avoid the need for re-entering the same information each time our products and services are used. We also use this information to contact you about the products and services on our Sites for which you have expressed interest. Payment information is collected to process payments for purchased services/marketing opportunities. Listing information may be used to facilitate the completion of services/marketing opportunities purchased through the Site.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We will only share your personal information, in order to comply with applicable laws; to protect your rights; and to fulfill our business obligation with you and with our trusted services providers and with our sister or affiliated companies, partners, and joint venture partners; or as otherwise consented to by you.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws and Court Orders. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable laws, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). Should any court order or applicable law require that we disclose your personal information, we will do so only to the extent necessary to comply with such order or law.
- Vital interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with affiliated companies and third-party vendors such as service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and who require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: onboarding support, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow select third parties to use tracking technology on our Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any potential merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. However, in the unlikely event that we file for bankruptcy or bankruptcy proceedings are commenced against us under federal or state bankruptcy laws, your personal information will not be included among the assets sold, auctioned or otherwise transferred to a third party in satisfaction of debts owed by us.
- With Your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process or retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. You will notice the security lock next to our URL. This indicates that any information you enter on this Site is safe and secure. We take every precaution to protect your information, both online and off-line. The servers on which we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment. We also ensure our staff’s trustworthiness, and only employees (or trusted vendor/partners) who need your personal information to perform a specific job function have access to that information. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk and you should only access the products and services within a secure environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly or intentionally collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly or intentionally solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor child under the age of 18 and that you consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from Site visitors or users under the age of 18 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at Info@FloridaPropertiesLive.com.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If at any time you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this notice.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies. You can do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify cookies. If you disable cookies, some features of a site will also be disabled and this may make your experience with that site less efficient and some services may not function properly or at all.
Opting Out of Email Marketing
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided at the end of this notice. You will then be removed from the marketing email list. However, we may still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account and necessary to provide the services/products you purchased. To otherwise opt-out, you can contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this notice.
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or in some circumstances delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here: Info@FloridaPropertiesLive.com.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users and Site visitors who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below towards the end of this notice.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure that the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
The Signature Real Estate Companies
901-C Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33487